Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning - Raw recipes coming soon!

This photo is not my handiwork - obviously!

I've decided to do a 2-week gentle raw cleanse, starting next week.  I would do a full-on detox, but with the demands of my job, it's just about impossible to do while school is in session.  Detox season begins once school is out!

Two of my good friends (Jacquie from That Damn Vegan, and Heather) will be joining me and are new to the raw cleanse process.  SO, I hope be posting lots of recipes that I have used during my cleanses/detoxes, and maybe inventing some new ones!  Some to look forward to:

*green smoothie combos
*kale chips
*raw chili
*raw oatmeal bowl
*prunana pudding
*lettuce wrap combos
*raw miso soup
*a new salad????
*raw desserts?????

The farmers' market was booming with new produce this past weekend, so I can't wait to see what new things I can pick up and experiment with next week!  If you're interested in raw or cleansing, please comment and I'll share some of the resources I've found helpful.  If there's a raw recipe you'd like to see, let me know and I'll try to find or come up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: